Monday, May 7, 2012

Enthusiasm , Motivation & Inspiration

·      

            The quality of everything we do: our physical actions, our verbal actions, and even our mental actions, depends on our motivation.
     That's why it's important for us to examine our motivation in our day to day life. If we cultivate respect for others and our motivation is sincere, if we develop a genuine concern for others’ well-being, then all our actions will be positive.
Dalai Lama
Its been a while since  I haven't update my blog with new posts and I have no excuse  as I also put on weight and I'm out of shape  and there is  no excuse for any of this .
I'm struggling lately with eating clean and working out , I'm not sure what has got into me in the last 3 weeks but I need to get out of this laziness and this comfort zone that is dragging me down every day .
The weather become very hot and usually this is the best time to stay away from fat food and from big portion and to find the energy to go swimming , tanning, running in the morning which I use to do and enjoyed so much .
Today I'm starting my own war and I will find the power within myself and the motivation to stop being so random and get the body I want for the summer .
Every January I start the diet of my life and the workout trough my 6 packs abs . And I do work hard for this until about march –april when I'm slowing down and losing it . So what do I need to stick with in this loose moments ? MOTIVATION !!It can be hard to keep up but here’s some simple and fun tips on how to stay motivated in this matter .

1
Stick with a plan. If you make working out part of your daily schedule, it will be much easier to keep up with. Once you do something every day for two to three weeks, it becomes an ingrained habit, like brushing your teeth. Many people like to work out in the mornings because you're less likely to make excuses like being tired from work, hungry or too busy.
With all this you may still get  bored and this   is the perfect time to try something new. You'll be more willing to try things you may have dismissed because they didn't fit within your definition of exercise. It could be bellydancing, a latin dance class or that spinning class at the gym. Or try something more mind/body like Pilates  or yoga
2
Set your sights on success. Practice mantras when you work out. These can be especially helpful when you're doing something repetitive. When you're on the treadmill, for instance, every time you start thinking "I can't" or "I'm too tired," make a conscious effort to replace these thoughts with "I can and I will" or "I feel strong." It may seem corny or unnatural at first, but these simple phrases actually work. Repeating something enough will place it in your subconscious, which will register it as fact. And pretty soon the mantras become reality.
Every day is different. What motivated you yesterday may not work today, so sift through what inspires you to find that one thing that will get you out the door. It may be pants you want to fit into or competing with your friend (he's working out--you don't want to fall behind, do you?).  Before you skip your workout, try these ideas to get moving:
·         I'll feel good about myself if I finish my workout
·         I'm going to dinner tonight, so I know I need this workout to balance my calories
·         This workout will give me more energy for the rest of my day
·         If I finish this workout, I can spend some time reading, watching TV or playing around on the computer
3
Write your way to success. Write out your fitness goals and keep a record of your workouts each day. You can use Excel sheets or whatever suits you, from notes to tally marks to crossing off a calendar. Set realistic but challenging goals and reward yourself when you accomplish each one. When you accomplish major milestones, buy yourself a new pair of training sneakers or a new piece of sports equipment
Erase the concept that if you can't do at least 30 minutes you're wasting your time. Exercise burns calories, increases energy, and improves your health - even in small doses.

4
Play mind games. Display pictures of yourself at your goal weight or hang up pictures of your favorite athletes or fit models to motivate you. Don't pick photos of unhealthily thin people because that will defeat the purpose and only make you feel worse. Make a collage with motivated words and pictures of champions or star athletes. Looking at this before you work out can be very motivating.
Subscribe to a fitness magazine or online fitness newsletter. New tips and exercises can be inspirational and alleviate boredom.
5
Make yourself your own hero. Congratulate yourself every day on defeating your own worst enemy -- your negative thoughts


There you go ..  ! As  for me … in order to follow this tips and slap myself out of this disgust weakness I joined The Eatery app and share my snaps with everything I eat so that people will rate it .  This is my motivational fitness host , Zuzana Light 
 her workouts are free and you can find them on YouTube if you just type  ZWOW .
If Ill ever get to have her legs , abs and arms Ill definitely have the fake boobsJ

Every time I look at this girl’s body I'm always thinking that shes working out so much , day and night but we all know like I wrote in all the other posts that to get to those results we need to eat clean 80% and to keep working out 20-30 min 5 days per week . So this is how we should really see her body   J

This is me when I was at my ideal weight , 4 years ago ,,,    My next pic I will post here will be a recent one but with the same amount of kg like in this one .
I CAN DO IT !!!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




How to Get Motivated to Work Out | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how_4591288_motivated-work-out.html#ixzz1uBfTd01w


No comments:

Post a Comment